he is backkkk !!


Greetings Rockaravers + Obsessors !!

Finally the time has about to come. The waiting is about to end. He is finally back to rock Kuala Lumpur! Armin Van Buuren, the World's #1 DJ will be in the mood to celebrate his KL fans with his exclusive and special 4 hour set.

As what he had done for the past how many events, he never failed to give the best shot and I bet he will truly give those KL fans of his, the greatest "Satisfaction" (sorry, uncle Benny, we had to borrow the title of your song).

For Armin van Buuren, 2009 couldn't have started any better. After a successful two-o-o-eight in which he did 7 Armin Only shows, his third artist album was released and he got chosen number one DJ for the second year in a row by the renowned DJ Mag, Armin has another reason to celebrate.

I believe this is going to be the first party of the year (calling all the rockaravers to celebrate with the World's #1 DJ), apart from wondering how it is going to be like at the Zouk Main room tomorrow night. I bet the place is going to be so pack, and yes I bet the party is going to be awesome!!

Armin will never disappoint his fans. Don't you think so? (A word coming out from his number one FAN people! and yes, I love AVB!).

So party people, what are you waiting for? Just a click away, go to www.zoukclub.com.my and you can find all the details about the event for tomorrow night. Yes, it is going to be held TOMORROW night! And let me tell you that this is the party that you should not miss ;)

I wish one day, Armin will spin outdoors alongside with the other cool DJs. Oh, let's have ARMADA party. What say you? calling for all the Promoters and Event Organizers now. (I know saying is always better than getting it done! but hey, we got to be optimistic right? lol!)

Last word from me to all the rockaravers + obsessors, "PARTY HARD, PARTY SAFE".

blog comments powered by Disqus